Will you join in on Post-Rapture looting?

When everyone is gone and god's not looking, we should pick up some sweet stereo equipment and maybe some new furniture for the mansion we're going to squat in.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=121968371215699

What will you be looting for?

samurai_chica

Asked by samurai_chica at 11:54 AM on May. 19, 2011 in Religious Debate

• I think i'll just sit on the roof with a case of beer and my good ol' shot gun.. load up on ammo and get smashed.. after everyone is either a zombie or looting from the houses around here BOOM! gets rid of Zombies and stupid people! lmao

You ladies crack me up with your answers and the rest of you, learn to laugh once in a while geesh!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 5:49 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Not going to loot anything- but may look for a nice cat whose family has been raptured. My daughter has been really wanting a cat, and this seems like a way to sidestep the adoption fees!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 12:15 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Hmm... I could really use some awesome cookwear, you know, heavy, cast iron... better to bash zombie brains in with.

(I got the invite like 3 days ago and passed it on to all of my friends... some of them we, um, offended- I didn't realize that any of them actually BELIEVED that the rapture was really going to happen. Apparently I was wrong. Everyone else got a good chuckle though)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:24 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Kristie is a party-pooper. Who wants to talk about law-enforcement when we have post-rapture loot to consider?

I'm not one who's normally up for taking things that aren't mine, but I suppose the rules change if the person and his/her relations have been called to heaven and won't be coming back for any of it.

If that's the case, I've been noticing the sad state of my wardrobe.  I don't think I've put together a completely new outfit in years.  I might check for some pretty clothes in Raptured closets.

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 5:30 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Real zombies are slow, doesn't take much to outrun them. Best bet - settle up on one of the islands just off the coast. Easy to sweep n clear the whole thing, and set up a perimeter. Pick a smaller one so you have fast access to any shore if one of them manages to swim that far.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:31 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I'm going to stake out my neighbors' houses and become a zombie squatter. Their houses are bigger than mine.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 11:58 AM on May. 19, 2011

• There IS a nice entertainment center in the electronics dept. at WalMart. It does DVD's, Blue-rays, games. It's pretty sweet! Have to grab some movies and some games to go with it, of course. It'll give me something to do inside while the zombies are outside rampaging!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:01 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Ill loot the jail. I figure it is the safest place to be in the event of a zombie attack. They have food, cars, guns and it is hard to escape from so probably hard to get into lol.
    Anonymous

• Jewelry. I'm sure the raptured won't be needing it anymore.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 12:11 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Well, in the event that there IS a rapture, and I AM left behind, I think I'd be too bummed to loot. lol I mean, knowing that you're about to suffer immensely sort of puts a damper on things, does it not?
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 12:12 PM on May. 19, 2011