my ex-husband is getting married, WHY does this bug me at the back of my brain?!

So my deadbeathusband whom I haven't seen for 3yrs, who doesn't call our 2kids or pay child support for is getting married. I am remarried to an Amazing man who is awesome with my kids and with whom I have a baby daughter too. My ex lives on the other side of the world so y does it nag in my head like this that he's remarrying?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• My ex is getting married tomorrow, and it bugs me because our daughter has been ignored for the past 13 years by him, but he has time for this new woman (who is really nice to DD, so no problem with her). They are also planning on TTC immediately. I think about how much more of him this new family of his will have and I feel so sorry for Alex, that she was here first and never got what she deserved from him.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 11:58 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I dont know. If you have a wonderful husband now, then F*&$ that bastard. He doesnt even call his kids. You shouldnt be upset, he can ruin her life now
    Anonymous

• Thank u mamapotter! I realise it bugs me cos his kids don't know him. U can't force a father to be a dad. My new dh is so loving my 5yr old doesn't even remember his dad, THAT makes me sad, cos he doesn't make the effort but this new woman is being treated like royalty stupid ass! He'll realise he lost 2 great kids's love and trust too late
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• probably bc it shows he cares for someone and that shows he's human and has feelings but hasn't shown it toward your children.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:47 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• My guess would be its because you don't think he deserves it. It bothered the crap out of me when my first husband remarried. I was angry because of the way he treated me in our marriage and now he's going to torture some other poor soul. admchenzie makes a really good point as well.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 1:05 AM on Dec. 7, 2008