When will the puking <-(however you spell it) stop?? =/

just curios...when i puke though i can eaat better but then later on i puke again out of no where

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 7:49 AM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Talk to your OB/GYN about Phenergan.
    They give this to Pregnant Women who suffer from Morning Sickness like this and its safe.
    Also try keeping some Crackers or Cheerios around. When ever you feel like your ready to get sick, eat some of this. It helps settle the tummy. Also Ginger Ale, Sprite and 7-Up helps. Good Luck Momma. :)
    ProudOhioMom

Answer by ProudOhioMom at 8:28 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I was going to mention the phenergan but someone beet me to it. Good adive ProudOhioMom. I also agree on the crackers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Watch the grease and sutff for now...that could be causing a lot of the stomach upset. Try to stick to bland things until the nausea goes away. Cheerios worked better than crackers for me. I used to keep a baggie of them in my purse for when I left the house.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:40 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• i had horrible MS.... but I didn't want to take the drugs... I stopped taking my prenatals and stuck to very bland foods, I pretty much ate the same things everyday... it finally subsided pretty much like textbook when I hit my second trimester... good luck, it sucks but once you are past it, it doesn't seem so bad...
    dance_chica

Answer by dance_chica at 10:07 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• 1st time puked alot and then quit. 2nd time i had to puke every morning and then i was good for the rest of the day sucks big time
    shannon401

Answer by shannon401 at 8:59 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• sorry but my lasted 7 and half mo...sorry... phenergen did help
    cherri_bloss

Answer by cherri_bloss at 12:16 AM on Jul. 14, 2008