What would be considered a clean home?

Other than straighten up and dusting as so on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Home & Garden

• Organisation? Um I'm not sure what else, as long as things are done on a regular basis and don't pile up? A house is a home and a home is Lived in so can't look like a catalogue home
    luschram

Answer by luschram at 12:13 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• One that does not require repairs.
    Anonymous

• Because of my child's health needs, I'm a bit extreme about how clean I keep my home, but for others clean might just be keeping the clutter at bay, so to me, "clean" depends on your definition and what your personal needs are. For example, in my home we need to limit environmental allergens as much as possible, so clean for me means running HEPA filters all day long, keeping the humidity at the proper %, and making sure there is no extraneous "whatever" to pile up and collect dust (knicknacks, junkmail, etc). We also have to be very careful about bacteria, viruses, mold & mildew, so all of the hard surfaces in the home must be sanitized regularly (steam cleaner works great) and the soft surfaces must all be washable & washed regularly.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 2:05 PM on Dec. 9, 2008