• In the Spotlight:

POSTSECRETS

Has anyone ever read the book series POSTSECRETS? I find those books so interesting! I thought we could start our own "PostSecrets" on here sice this was the only place where we can check 'anonymous'. Feel free to post a secret anonymously and maybe you'll feel a huge weight lifted off your shoulders.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'm afraid to tell my mother how I really feel about her because I'm afraid of what she'd do to herself.
    Anonymous

• Wow, how sad is this?? I have no secrets. haha.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 11:59 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Im still in love with my ex-boyfriend
    Anonymous

• i hate ppl dont understand me and bash...what works for one person/couple dont work for all...I am tired of all the hate.
    i am not posting anon since i can care less...my secret is a lot of ppls secret.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 12:00 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I had a dream last night about my ex-boyfriend, who is an actor (just saw him in a movie which is kind of weird). Anyway, in my dream I saw him playing the piano at a bar, I cried and cried because I was so happy to see him and we hugged a really long time and it was VERY intimate and I told him I loved him. He told me he was a lesbian!!! lol. Isn't that sad?!?!?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• My husband and I sponsored a family this christmas we bought a 100 dollar giftcard for them. I feel guilty that I couldn't do more for them but at the time that we signed up we were doing great. Not any longer today our cell phones were shut off the truck and storage payment wont be made and we ran out of pediasure for our son, not to mention we are 590 neg in the bank, we couldn't afford to adopt this family no longer but I cannot take a christmas away from kids that it was already promised to. I feel guilty and helpless for both families
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Wow, I like that but my name shows I have something I want to post REALLY bad that I've been unable to talk to ANYONE about!!! That's like the coolest idea ever.........
    Jess288

Answer by Jess288 at 12:04 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I hate myself..... ppl prob would freak if they knew!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• A secret isn't a secret if you tell
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 12:12 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Jess, there is a box under "Answer Question" that you can check to make yourself anonymous.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 12:19 AM on Dec. 7, 2008