What is the best healthy syrup..?

What is a healthy syrup to buy..? In I Hop they offer a sugar free syrup which I love and I always ask for it, can't really remember the name but it starts with a "C". I think it's called Cary's. Is it really a good and healthy syrup to buy...? Where would I be able to buy it if anyone knows. I never see it in store.

Thanks...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Health

• Artificial sweeteners are not healthy.

Syrup for what?
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 12:02 PM on May. 19, 2011

• low carb and low sugar should be a guide line to consider
    uschi1113

Answer by uschi1113 at 12:03 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Sugar free is not "healthy" I would go with an Organic for Healthy but it won't mean Calorie light or free -good luck!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:06 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Real maple syrup with no added chemicals is best but it is still high in sugar so limit your intake. We use various organic brands from Whole Foods.
    Anonymous

• I agree SUGAR FREE is NOT GOOD for anyone. STAY far away if u see the words SUGAR FREE....its better to eat sugar than to get the sugar free.
    any Grade A maple syrup is good. It has natural sugars with nothing added and taste really good. I just had some this morning on a pancake
    YUMMY
    Esam

Answer by Esam at 2:38 PM on May. 19, 2011