WTF!!!

Someone sent my SO an e-mail...someone who knows me,but they made a fake FB profile...but they told him i was a swinger,met men on-line t have sex with them that I have Herpes,that I'm only with him for his money and his house...my problem it's mostly true...I did swing before I had kids...I don't have herpes...or atleast not that i know of...I met 1 man on-line and it was not just for sex...and he doesnt really have money...he's not poor,but not well off and he has a rental house and pays the mortgage for his other house his ex lives in..soo I'm most deff. not with him for those reasons...he didnt believe the e-mail,but i cant figure out who or why someone would do this...I have not done anything to anyone...I have told 2 people about my swinging in the the past and I hate to beleive either would do such a thing...I'm just sooo pissed right now...thankfully he didnt believe it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• i doubt he will believe it, well hope not

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 12:07 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Sorry that happened to you mama...does this person have proof that you've done these things? Because if there is even the slightest chance that they do I would tell your SO the truth NOW before he finds out some other way...this is the perfect window to get it out into the open...and also..you don't THINK you have herpes? Time to get tested hun...shit is REALLY going to hit the fan if your SO beleives you over this story and then later finds out you gave him herpes. Good luck mama
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:08 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Then it's most definitely one of those two people, unless they told someone else that knew you.
    Keva1990

Answer by Keva1990 at 12:10 PM on May. 19, 2011

• No there is no proof of anything...i told him i have had 3-somes in the past and he almost broke up with me till i told him it ws my past get the hell over it...im not asking for you to have 1 nor am i saying I want 1..so if he knew about my swinging I'm sure it would be over...and a far as the herpes...I know you can be a carrier and not know you have it or not get your first outbreak for yrs. after exposure so it's always possible which makes it a rather common STD.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:13 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I know 1 is my supposed to be BFF and the other was my ex's niece who I'm pretty close with...she supported my leaving her uncle btw..she never saw why i was with him as long as i was with the way he treated me..so I know the possible whos I just cant figure out the whys obviously trting to ruin my relationship but i dont get why
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:16 PM on May. 19, 2011