How to treat your neighbors?

Sometimes when I step outside I see no one and then there are times I don't want to see no one only because I am in a hurry and of course when you least expect it there they are in your face...Sometimes I say hello from a distance and I guess they don't see me and leave me with my hand up in the air ( I feel stupid sometimes). It kind of makes it feel awkward the next time. I pretty much stay in doors.
I mean I will talk to you if you come to talk but for me to start a conversation...I am not much of a talker...I hate that of myself. When is it a good timing to say hello?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I always smile and wave at ours. I'm not much of a talked either. Sometimes in the summer if the wife is out working on her garden, I'll go over and chat with her, but not all the time. My Dh is very outgoing, so he's friendly enough for both of us! lol
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 12:16 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I smile instead of wave and if I get a hello first, I always add a 'how are ya?'. A smile works wonders!
    luschram

Answer by luschram at 12:07 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I smile and wave. My husband and the guy next door go fishing sometimes, though.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 8:15 AM on Dec. 7, 2008