I'm just pissed...

I know this is probably pregnancy hormones, but i'm so annoyed!! My husband worked last night. He works in freezer so its really cold, but he does physical labor. He didnt shower last night when he go home. This morning he offered to meet me for lunch. I asked if he still had to shower or if he was ready to go. Basically he wasnt planning on showering. He has never stunk but he told me he isnt showering today that he showers every other day unless he sweats at work. I'm really grossed out. I know its part hormonal but I dont even want to meet him today. Why do I have to act like his damn mother and tell him to wash himself. Does your husband shower everyday?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• My husband showers every other day, unless he's kinky stinky.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:16 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I really don't know why this is bothering me so much. i feel like I am always telling him to brush his hair. I shower everyday. For me it just wakes me up and I feel fresh for the day. I cant imagine not wanting to clean up everyday.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:18 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I might have to remind my husband to brush his hair once every few months, but that's usually when he's gotten sidetracked in the mornings. My daughter is pregnant right now and we tease her about her pregnant nose - maybe you can smell your hubby when he can't. LOL
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:23 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Mine does when he is dirty...sometimes that is twice a day, usually every day, and on the rare occasion he skips. If it is a policy "every other day" I might have a problem with that...because lets face it...most of the time you need it every day especially if the job is physically demanding.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:23 PM on May. 19, 2011

• He showers everyday unless he's in a rush, he never smells though so I couldnt really care less lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:23 PM on May. 19, 2011

• My dh has to shower everday due to his job. On his days off he showers every other day. Maybe mention to him that with this pregnancy for some reason his not showering is bothering you. He may just understand.
    Anonymous

• He has never smelled bad..I guess its more of a germ thing and I dont want to snuggle if I know he isnt fresh. It's also a lazy thing with me. It just grosses me out!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:25 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Mine doesn't on the weekends (or when he's on leave) unless he works in the yard. During the week, yes, he HAS to. He has to shave every day.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:26 PM on May. 19, 2011

• omg my ex was like that BLAH! i hate that i used to tell him he stinks n shower before we went any were or did anything physical together :P another big one for me is brushing teeth... BRUSH UR F-ING TEETH EEEWWWW

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 12:36 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Me and my man work in water and wastewater municipalities. We have a rule that we don't even hug the kids till we shower. We don't want to expose them to raw sewage. On days off it's every other day.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 1:36 PM on May. 19, 2011