Hairquestion..

is it possible to keep a hairdo all day long without your child messing it up?... ah i mean i can't do anything with my hair my son always pulls my hair whenever i do something with it when i just leave my hair down he doesn't pull i really tell him not to do that but he keeps on doing it now i just give up i don't wanna walk around with messed up hair all day long...
anyone the same problem ?

krystina888

Asked by krystina888 at 12:29 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I have a 15 month old girl and ever since she's been able to she's pulled my hair too! I had been growing my hair out and before bed each night I would brush it. At first I thought my hair was really tangled. As I wondered how it could have gotten in such a mess I realized the little angel had left sticky surprises in my hair that somehow went unnoticed all day! I have no clue how she put that past me because surely I would have noticed! After weeks of this I finally decided to cut my hair short! I could grow it out when she gets older. Short hair means less to pull and no knotty surprises! Also with certain styles if your kid does mess it up it looks like it's suppose to be that way! If cutting isn't an option I have no clue!
    cupcakeNstarrs

Answer by cupcakeNstarrs at 1:52 PM on May. 19, 2011

• That is what the good lord made ponytail holders for,, I think for the first 2 years unless I was at work, I had a ponytail,,LOL
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:59 PM on May. 19, 2011