What kind of washer and dryer do you have?

Do you like the washers that look like a dryer at the washateria? Or the ones that have the lid on top of the washer? I know they have a name I can't think of it.
Thanks for who ever knows.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Home & Garden

• i Have the new LG side loaders and i love them so much but they are alittle expensive but i nk they are worth it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• i have the side loaders too LG i love them so much!! and i always wipe them down after i'm done using them.they are not cheap, but i know they will far out live me. being i don't have kids at home anymore. i love that i can wash our king size comforter and dry it too, use to have to take a run to the laundry and use the big boys..i hated that, and cost so much.they have their dryers gas turned down low, so you have to keep feeding the quaters into it to dry. i have the beautiful green/silver color.. what color yours?
    scrappnmomma

Answer by scrappnmomma at 3:29 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• LG makes it soooooo easy.
    cece122704

Answer by cece122704 at 11:06 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I have the regular washer and dryers, but I want some sweet looking side loaders when we have the $$. I did hear that those get mildew in them though due to how they are put together, so you have to make sure you leave the door open when you're done, and wipe it down, which is sort of lame but it's better than getting mold.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 11:06 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I want the front loader ones but I have the retro yellow Maytag washer dryer set! They run awesome still!
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 5:42 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I have a Kenmore washer/dryer set (top-loading washer & front-loading dryer) and it is 17 years old. I want a new set, but these still work just fine, so these I will use until they finally make their way to appliance heaven....lol.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 10:55 AM on Dec. 9, 2008