WTF

Just finished watching the 12 o clock news and it a mad me cry. A 6 year old by was killed by his own mother and dropped off on the side of the road in maine. What the hell is wrong with people these days? There are so many places you can drop yur child off with out repocussions if you dont want them or take care of them Hospitals, police stations, fire stations. Thereis never areason for murder!

auggirl11

Asked by auggirl11 at 12:40 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I agree! And this is just sad and sick! I havent heard the story but now that you brought it up I am not sure if I want to. every dog have their day and her's is coming!
    hershey88

Answer by hershey88 at 12:42 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Yeah I have seen the questions referring to the story here. Very sad and angering.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I heard, several times.....
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:45 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Exactly why I support capital punishment!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 12:48 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I agree, I posted a link to the news article a friend sent me. sad thing this woman is from a city less than an hour from me and now the media is hounding the town for interviews and exclusive stories with anyone who may have known her. Never mind the fact that a child lost their life, no they just want their new quota. Makes me angry!
    Anonymous

• To relate this current horror story and the mothers inexplicable behavior to politics...this is precisely why you need to be vigilant and proactive because there are people that do not value human life and they are already in this country. Just because we are rational and forgiving and tolerant does not translate to those that have put our country in their bulls eye. This woman flew below the radar from friends that thought they knew her but there had to be signs. Be vigilant.
    annabarred

Answer by annabarred at 1:05 PM on May. 19, 2011

• im with you on that one YESMAAM I REMEMBER A WOMAN SEVERING HER DAUGTHERS ARMS AND LEGS AND A MAN PUTTING HIS 2 week old in a microwave (HE SAID HE WAS POSESSED BY THE DEVIL)in TX . THOSE PEOPLE ARE NUTS AND SHOULD BE CHEMICALLY STERILIZED
    mamabeard3

Answer by mamabeard3 at 1:06 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Why can't those people take there own lives if something is wrong with them, why they have to take innocent children lives and they are still here on earth
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 1:26 PM on May. 19, 2011

• We have another one here in Indiana this week, too.  Mother falsely reported a hit and run, but today she and her bf were arrested (he's a convicted molester) because there's no evidence of a hit and run wrt the baby's body.  They haven't released yet what the actual cause of death is, only that they're in jail.

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:23 PM on May. 19, 2011

• These people make me sick!!! Don't have kids if you can't care for them!!! BIRTH CONTROL!!! USE IT!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 4:48 PM on May. 19, 2011