Tooth ache?

I have a horrible tooth ache and yes I already called my dentist but he cant see me until Tues, maybe Monday if they can work me in. In the meantime this Advil is not cutting it. Is there any other natural ways to get some pain relief from a tooth ache?

Asked by gemgem at 12:56 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Health

• i feel ya girl sorry your in pain just got my dental work done this morning i used tylenol and oralgel to ease my pain my denist could not get me in either for a few days and a painful tooth is no joke! feel better soon:)
    Brit0001

Answer by Brit0001 at 1:18 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I heard chewing on a raw onion worked.
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 1:18 PM on May. 19, 2011

• thats how mine was about three weeks ago it broke off a little well i thought i could wait until after my baby but tuesday got the WORST pain and had to get it fixed hope urs is not infected maybe someone will cancel their apt and get ya in sooner!
    Brit0001

Answer by Brit0001 at 1:24 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I know it hurts all up the side of my face it sucks so bad. It just seemed to come out of no where too. I am worried about an infection though and then him not being able to fix it for awhile ugh. I dont want pain pills either lol but at this point Id take them.

Comment by gemgem (original poster) at 1:20 PM on May. 19, 2011