OK I couldn't help myself.

I'm sitting her listening to Obama and my head is about to explode.

He's out there telling them our new policies will be helping other Governments, Egypt, Tunisia, Israel, Palestine, etc in whatever ways necessary with just about every freaking instance of life, from their wars to their poor to their rebuilding. (I'm sure this is only if they behave as he wants them to).
I sure hope this has to be approved by congress because I'm sure they will be getting an earful from Americans
It's hard to listen to but also kinda fun thinking how much of it will flop and he will once again be the ONE who can't deliver.

Anyone listening to this bull?

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 12:58 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Nah I always change the channel or throw on a DVD when he is on. I value my TV too much to throw things at it.

Answer by gemgem at 1:01 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Not me. I listened to The Jackass one time make a speech, and my ears started to bleed-then they caught on fire and fled from my head and ran out the door. They just couldn't take it anymore.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 1:02 PM on May. 19, 2011

• If I wanted to hear bullshit I would call my ex husband
    Anonymous

• Check it out ladies, It was hard but there is some great material there. :)
    itsmesteph11

Comment by itsmesteph11 (original poster) at 1:04 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I had rather listen to my kids fight than listen to him.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 1:15 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I'm with JewJew on this one ~ I simply can't stand looking at him or listening to him. He makes me itch, twitch, and that whole chasing my ears around and begging them to come back home isn't worth it.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 1:56 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I'm with gemgem, lol! But thanks for enlightening us, itsmesteph, in a recent speech, we were told that "we must learn to live within our means," h/c is a mess, we have many problems here and not enough money to solve them, so how the heck is he going to pay for whatever those folks might need? Are we going to have a new foreign aid tax "hit" on our pay checks?
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 2:29 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Okay, I have a question. How many years has there been war and turmoil and such in the Mid-East? And Obama thinks because he gives some flowery speeches and promises aid from MONEY WE DON'T HAVE everything there will be fine and give back land that isn't his? Everyone will get along?

UGH, I'm thinking I need to double up on my HBP meds today.
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 3:15 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Nope. The kids are still in school and it's way too early for a happy hour (well - on a school day at least). I would need something to chill me out before attempting to lend my ears to his meaningless speeches. He has proven time and again that his policies and stimulus plans are pathetic failures. He really should go back to community organizing. I mean, we were told that he was good at that, right?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:38 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I turn off the sound and watch the closed-captions...or read a summary online. Creeps me out, as my youngest daughter would say.
    annabarred

Answer by annabarred at 3:41 PM on May. 19, 2011