Artificial nails question! Please help if you know.

I have a "dress-up" event next Saturday and my nails won't grow. Is there a type of fake nails that does NOT use 'super glue' to attach them? I tried tips once, and found out that I am highly allergic to cyanoacrylate (super glue). The skin on my fingers peeled about 5 layers. I could hardly stand to touch anything for weeks, and it took about 3 months to get back to (almost) normal.

penny4j

Asked by penny4j at 12:10 AM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• there is a pair that u can buy at walmart that use double sided tap
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Are you going to the salon? If so they can do forms instead of tips. This means they mold the nail completely from acrylic instead of putting it on top of the plastic tip.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 12:16 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I go to the nail salon and I get the tips and they put the acrylic on top first and they put the glue on the tip and not my nail but if you don't want to do that then you can go to any drug store and pick up fake nails that have stick stuff to use.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 2:12 PM on Dec. 9, 2008