I am pregnant with my first and i wanna get a nice stroller but one that is also lightweight and sturdy!! any suggestions?

i was thinking of a mia moda. any help on that?

srolda617

Asked by srolda617 at 7:50 AM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Shopping

• I never heard of mia moda.
    Have you looked in Graco? They have some great strollers of different sizes. Lightweight and Big. I don't know if you have a Infant rear facing carseat and base for the car yet or not, if not... try looking for a Graco Travel System. Comes with the Infant rear facing carseat, base, and Stroller. They sell cheaper when all together. Congrats and Good Luck! :)
    ProudOhioMom

Answer by ProudOhioMom at 8:24 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I really love the Graco Metrolite travel system. It's the lightest travel system on the market - I loved it!
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 8:38 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• metrolite travel is what i had too. it was a good stroller it did take up a lot of trunk space though but its great for when there really little my daughters almost 2 now so we got a umbrella stroller but i still have the anther one for trips to the zoo and stuff.
    sunshinemama86

Answer by sunshinemama86 at 10:46 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Graco travel systems are the most popular... they come in LOTS of different colors/styles & you can get them almost anywhere.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 12:38 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Yea! Graco brands is all I have too. Some of their strollers might look big but when you see them in person their very light weight and easy to fold. I have the stroller set, the pack n play, and the high chair by the Graco company. Their stuff is really great. You can get 'em @ Target or even Babies R Us. Target is cheaper though.
    MyBlessin

Answer by MyBlessin at 1:00 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I have a Jeep brand stroller I use on a day to day basis. It folds up in one swift motion, and it is really compact for how big it is. My BF says it is like an umbrella stroller on steroids. Which is true. I think it was like sixty dollars.

When I go running, I use another stroller specifically designed for joggers.
    OOHPFG

Answer by OOHPFG at 10:19 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I think I'd skip the travel systems. I'd get a car seat, and use a baby carrier instead. Those giant strollers are heavy, and awkward. I sold mine, and bought a Beco carrier. We have an umbrella stroller too, for days were I don't want to wear him.
    MommytoNakoa

Answer by MommytoNakoa at 3:00 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• oh the stroller this was a pain when buying one me and my mom tried every stoller in babiesrus & had the clerk crazy! my mom was making me do drills says its raining or the babies crying whats easy, light, & just plain practical i ended up with a Graco Metrolite. I have a Saturn Ion Coupe & my Fiance has a Lancer & it takes up half of our trunk. It is soo easy to use & very lightweight. It is durable & sooo easy to clean. My cousin got a peg prego & cant clean it & put back together, has another fancy stroller she cant close. I just got simple & they have great patterns & it is very reasonable. I love it.
    madisonsmom419

Answer by madisonsmom419 at 7:55 AM on Jan. 21, 2009