Do you tell SO about CM?

I tell my husband about stuff on here all the time, I even get good comebacks to use on him too lol. I actually even let him type a vent/question for me about a HUGE disagreement we got into, just to be sure I was telling his side of the story too. And wouldn't ya know it his response to all the replys were, well they're all crazy just like you! Well halle-freakin-lujah babycakes at least you realize you are not the only man in the world with a crazy wife :)

yesmaam

Asked by yesmaam at 1:16 PM on May. 19, 2011 in About CafeMom

• My husband isnt interested he has his own stuff he is involved with online. I do tell him about some stupid answers or ignorant crap I have read and he always gets a good laugh at those things.

Answer by gemgem at 1:22 PM on May. 19, 2011

• My husband thinks its weird.
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 1:18 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Yes, he asks me if I am on Cafe-smut all the time
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:46 PM on May. 19, 2011

• He gets on here all the time when hes bored lol. He has a car forum and this is my forum but sometimes we switch
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 1:17 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Yes, my BF likes to hear and even gives his input, but i don't tell him what i put on here..lol
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 1:18 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Yeah, I tell him things and we roll our eyes together when I am called a bad Mom for not keeping the house 100% clean or having 3 cats that I let go anywhere in the house they want to (with the exception of counters and tables). I'll read questions or answers to him that made me laugh or got me thinking. He wanted to join up on a site for dads but wasn't thrilled with the male side of it and thought we have more fun here. poor guy
    Anonymous

• No he doesn't know I use it or what I post or read. None of his business, that's why it's called CAFE MOM not DAD. He use to see me get on it all the time a long time ago and yeah I would read some stuff to him that I would read but stopped using it for a while and now he don't know and I don't tell him. He has his own forums but this is just for me now to have mother, wife, women advice and vent, hear advice and all that stuff.
    Jovanna

Answer by Jovanna at 1:29 PM on May. 19, 2011

• When he needs a good laugh he reads along with me.
    Anonymous

• no my SO would never go onto my account and ask a question without telling me first! he has looked around on it though whether or not i show him or not cuz i told him i dont mind, i like when he's involved with the posts
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 2:55 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I used to tell him about it. But, now, whenever he's in port, I rarely get on here.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 3:20 PM on May. 19, 2011