Funny!

So i was watching cheaters and this woman found her bf and another girl together. Well he was letting the cheat drive the car that belongs to his girl friend. Well anyway so she goes into the restaurant and this is his story. He was driving to work and all of a sudden he felt this sharp pain in his leg so he pulls over and this chick ask are you okay. So he says no she drives him to the hospital then when he got out the switched numbers. So the reason there out eating is a thank you dinner lol well at least hes creative and wasn't the i dont know what your talking about guy. So anyone have any excuses they've heard before? creative ones?

whitenena

Asked by whitenena at 1:17 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• That's a good one!
    It wasn't too creative, but it was so funny to me that he actually thought I would buy it. An ex once told me tha hickey on his neck came from a girl whose friend held him down while she sucked on his neck, he didn't actually DO anything and the hickey was given to him without his consent.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 1:25 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Oh he's good had that planned out in his head!!! nope, I haven't....
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:20 PM on May. 19, 2011

• lets see, his wedding ring got so lose it fell off and he was with his buddies but they all left a few minutes ago and the two of them were just talking about stuff and enjoying hanging out.. with his arm around her.
    Anonymous