Don't people know about the morning after pill?

I am amazed when people come on and say I had unprotected sex on such and such date, could I be pregnant,, I hope not,,LOL! I mean if you have a "moment" of passion, and you don't want to be pregnant, why don't they use the morning after pill? I would, and then go get on some kind of reliable birth control..I am amazed at how many people just "let it ride",,,,,LOL! It might cure some of the AM I PREGNANT questions, we have all grown to love so much!

kimigogo

Asked by kimigogo at 1:28 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Health

• imo if you don't want a baby, either use more than one form of contraception or keep your legs closed :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:47 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I think the cure for these stupid Am I Pregnant questions would be for people to stop having sex if they are not intelligent enough to realize the consequences of it.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:33 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Yeah and then when they are pregnant they say they were using BC and it wasn't their fault .
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:32 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I have a birth control baby also. I had already had 2 kids and was done with no intention of having another baby. I took my pill religiously as directed. I still got pregnant. We always say my son just was meant to be.

Answer by gemgem at 1:35 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Easy Musicmom...my DD was a BC baby. I had been on it for 8 years and we must have just hit it at the right moment.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:34 PM on May. 19, 2011

• MAP pill works only within 72 hrs after the intercourse.
    You obtain it through a GYN visit. The pill cots about $80 plus the GYN visit $40-$200 depending of the doctor policy.
    Insurance don't cover it.
    And be ready to be on the phone since most GYN don't have the pill so you have to call around.
    I used to work at the front desk of a GYN office.
    Anonymous

• Even if it was $80 plus an office visit, babies cost alot more than that!
    BetcCarter

Answer by BetcCarter at 1:09 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Actaully it is available over the counter for about $25, a bit cheaper than a baby!
    kimigogo

Comment by kimigogo (original poster) at 1:45 PM on May. 19, 2011