Could my bag of waters be leaking?

I wear panty-liners since I've been 5 months pregnant due to increased discharge. Lately, I haven't had much. But today, I've had to change it 4 times since I've woken up at 6am because of it being so full. It's not slimy of anything mucus-like, it's practically liquid. But it's not constant, like it'll just out of nowhere feel like I'm wetting my pants, and I know I'm not.
So I'm curious of people's experiences when and if your bag of waters tore (NOT broke completely) if yours was anything how mine is.

Even if you haven't had your bag of waters tears, should I call my doctor and ask them what they think or should I just wait, or what should I do?
Please help!!
Thank you!

I'm 37 weeks.

It's clear and has no "odor".

xLexiBby18

Asked by xLexiBby18 at 1:28 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Call your doctor right now! I lost amniotic fluid because my water was leaking,, please just call and call now,, Huggs!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:32 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Yeah call them right away. My dds broke like that and she said it was just coming out a little at a time all day, by the nighttime she woke up and had a wet spot on the bed and knew it had to be her water. So go right away.

Answer by gemgem at 1:34 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Water leaking is *NOT* any emergency, at all.
    It is normal.

So what does it look like, smell like?
    Anything else going on too?
    How far along are you?

doulala

Answer by doulala at 1:34 PM on May. 19, 2011

• CALL YOUR DOCTOR RIGHT NOW!!!!!
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:35 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Seriously go to the doctor. Your could be risking an infection too.
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 1:35 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Well doulala, it would depend on how far along you are, and she is almost 6 months, not a good time for this to be happening, she needs to go to the doctor and do it now! I know from personal experience this can lead to VERY bad outcomes! so honey pay her no mind and call your doc, if everything is okay, at least you will know!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:37 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Not a big deal? really? Tell that to my friend whose water broke at 27 weeks and got an infection.
    Anonymous

• Maybe she is 40 weeks or more.
    ?
    Going to the doctor can be MORE risky than waiting spontaneous labor.

If you don't want an infection don't put anything in there~
    There are ways to monitor and stay healthy.

Many of us with PROM and pPROM will go weeks and months leaking.
    Messy, but another variation of normal...
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 1:41 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Mine was the same way...your water is slowly leaking out. You should call your doctor and see what they tell you. How far along are you and are you having contractions?
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 1:41 PM on May. 19, 2011

• How is going to the Dr MORE risky @doulala???? I'm not trying to be snarky I honest to God want to know...that's the first time I've ever heard anyone say anything like that
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:55 PM on May. 19, 2011