Hair cuts

I am losing my job in a month and I have an interview on Monday. I was wondering if anyone has any good websites for hair cuts of suggestions. My hair is thin and about shoulder length at the moment. (I just died it a blond color)

aus14

Asked by aus14 at 1:43 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Just google trendy haircuts & something will come up for ya.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:48 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I never had luck finding good haircuts on-line. Go to Walgreens or CVS and look at the hair magazines. If you find some cuts you like in one of them, buy the magazine and take the picture in to show the stylist. Good luck on your interview!
    Sebbiemama

Answer by Sebbiemama at 1:55 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Go to a professional stylist and ask them for their suggestions, get a good referral, or go to Redken.com and look for a master haircutter in your area, they are trained to know what would be great on you, make sure they take the time to explain how to style, blowdry and what products to use. When you dyed your hair, did it come out good? I would be more worried about brassy, or uneven color.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:58 PM on May. 19, 2011

• It did not as much color as I liked but it did turn out good (not uneven or brassy)
    aus14

Comment by aus14 (original poster) at 2:43 PM on May. 19, 2011

• stop coloring it. it's going to kill your hair! I thought I was fine until I had one too many bleeches... now I look like I have a bob-it and a rat tail in the back... (a little exageration, but it's horrible & sooo dry!)
    triciabc21

Answer by triciabc21 at 9:25 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Go with bangs - very trendy and slight trim on the length.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:19 PM on May. 20, 2011