Has anyone tried this yet?

in vitro fertilization? how much did it cost? did the insurance cover any of it?

kimah1105

Asked by kimah1105 at 1:58 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I will be going though this at the end of the year, Thank GOD my husbands insurance covers unlimited IV and 10000 in infertility. my RE said 90% of insurance have no coverage so we are Blessed. i thingk average is around 12,000
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 2:00 PM on May. 19, 2011

• my friends and i are going to do some benefits to help my husband and i raise the money so we dont have to take out any loans
    kimah1105

Comment by kimah1105 (original poster) at 2:05 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Well Praise God that is Awesome, you can PM me is you have anymore questions or want to talk about anythig, i be prayign you raise enough money for your baby!!!, also i would look into clinics that will do the process more than once for the same price(there is a clinic that will do the process 3 times for the one price if you do nto get prego the first or second time for some reason, i was really blessed to find someone who was going through everything before i did she talked me thought everything that has been happening.
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 2:10 PM on May. 19, 2011

• i have been looking for one in Alaska. around the army base. thank u
    kimah1105

Comment by kimah1105 (original poster) at 2:15 PM on May. 19, 2011

• well your welcome and i wish you all the luck in the world:)
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 3:26 PM on May. 19, 2011