Anyone else watching the Casey Anthony trial when it starts?

They have been picking jurors a bit now and it looks like they will start the official trial next week. It is about time!

Asked by gemgem at 2:03 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• i will be following it, but only when i get a chance. thank god for the internet...lol I seriously hope that they convict. shes been a whack job ever since this whole thing started. My grandson is the same age as Caylee was when this all started, and it just broke my heart to see her pictures all over the news. personally though i can't really rule out the Caseys parents either. they know something...
    nybor48

Answer by nybor48 at 3:31 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Wow it sure is long overdue
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:04 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I will watch whenever it is on the news, but I don't get court TV or the other stations that would offer full coverage. I am definitely interested in the outcome, though!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 2:09 PM on May. 19, 2011

• it is about time!!! they just need to put her under the jail already. I most likely won't watch any of it but I do read about it periodically...I can't believe it isn't over yet.
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 2:09 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I'll be paying attention for sure.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 2:27 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Well she is in jail and has been breaking down almost every day in the court room while they are choosing a jury. I think she is barely realizing that she is going to get convicted. Oh and based on the questions her defense team is asking jurors she is going to try to pin this on her dad.

Comment by gemgem (original poster) at 2:10 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Since they are having such a hard time picking jurors I think the nutjob is realizing nobody believes her lies. I see a major meltodown in her future.
    Anonymous

• lol well they have enough jurors to start the trial now, they are working on alternates though. She is going to fry.

Comment by gemgem (original poster) at 2:53 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Nope, but I'll be interested in the outcome.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 3:59 PM on May. 19, 2011