I have never been treated so rudely for asking a question in my life except for on here and personally i think i may spell my childs name however i want and should be called illeterate for it nor criticized, thats awfull

janillichia

Asked by janillichia at 2:05 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sorry that happened to you honey
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:05 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Its the internet, you need a tough skin to put up with it sometimes.

Answer by gemgem at 2:05 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Not sure what you are talking about, but CM is like a popularity contest from junior high. Sorry you've had to deal with that.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:06 PM on May. 19, 2011

• no doubt but it sad you cant get a nice opinion or a mean one period they just gotta be hateful like there perfect well wake up world no one is perfect, and thanks
    janillichia

Comment by janillichia (original poster) at 2:06 PM on May. 19, 2011

• i didn't say anything negative just like the traditional spelling of elisha better than elysha, jmo but it's your kids name her what you want
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:07 PM on May. 19, 2011

• as a parent of a child with a "creatively" spelled name I ask you to please just use the traditional way. ZoeJain (Zoey Jane) never gets her name said correctly and has a very hard time not getting flustered when people do so.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:07 PM on May. 19, 2011

• When you post in a public forum, you are going to get answers you don't like. I'm sorry if I offended you when I said leave the H off the end of the name you were considering but you asked our opinion. Once again, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 2:08 PM on May. 19, 2011

• You think THAT was rude? Stick around awhile! It can get alot worse.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:08 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I guess I missed something. You spell it the way you want, it's your baby. Just try to ignore the hateful ones.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 2:08 PM on May. 19, 2011

• oh my so sorry to hear that BIG HUGS to everyone here.........
    Esam

Answer by Esam at 2:09 PM on May. 19, 2011