My husband is home right now........

I'm sure there are going to be wives out there that will say that they love every minute that their husband is home with them, but when my husband is at work and my son is at school, this is my time. Whether I'm cleaning the house, or doing my schoolwork, or doing absolutely nothing I want to be alone.

Anyone else feel this way?

HollyBoBolly

Asked by HollyBoBolly at 2:07 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• I absoultely love when everone is gone from the house.. When I take a vacation day from work and I plan my whole day so that no one is home, then all of the sudden the DH shows up early home from work it just puts me in the pissiest mood.
    nybor48

Answer by nybor48 at 2:32 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I know precisely what you're saying!

Answer by gdiamante at 2:11 PM on May. 19, 2011

• pff...i miss my husband while he is gone but i sure do love time to myself when he's not here!!! lol I HAVE to have time to myself!
    Mommy103110

Answer by Mommy103110 at 2:21 PM on May. 19, 2011

• It just throws me off my schedule. He is of every other Friday. Messes me up big time.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 2:22 PM on May. 19, 2011

• YES! They always seem to get in your way when you have a specific plan for the day. And then they gripe because you won't stop what you are doing to listen to them, ugh!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:12 PM on May. 19, 2011

• ohhhhh yeah
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 2:12 PM on May. 19, 2011

• hell yeah, when i was married and he was at work and kids were at school and i took the day off from work. i luv'd every minute i had the quiet time to myself. you have to have those kind of times to yourself or you will go crazy and not function.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 2:31 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I cant say I'm there yet...my relationship is still new so every minute I'm with my SO is wonderful...I miss him terribly throughout the day...
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 2:16 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I love when my DH is home. I miss him loads when he's at work
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 2:30 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I need y me time. Mine works from home and so I very rarely get it. If I can talk him into taking our DD out to run errands with him I am in heaven for a few hours. I look at going to work in the evening as my me time b/c that is the only time I don't have a 3 yo needing something from me just my 20 something cashiers which are also just as needy some days.
    coala

Answer by coala at 2:46 PM on May. 19, 2011