Is it ok to eat pizza all day everyday?

All my body wants is pizza thats all i eat is that healthy

momtobe522

Asked by momtobe522 at 2:18 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• LOl I dont think it is but my oldest I always joke was made by Dominos Pizza. It was all I wanted to eat and all I could eat. I had horrible morning sickness that lasted most of my pregnancy. My doctor told me not to worry about the fact I was only holding down pizza because it was better than nothing.

Answer by gemgem at 2:20 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Maybe if you make it yourself and use whole wheat crust.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 2:20 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Well, it's not ideal, but if you're having really intense pregnancy cravings, just go with them for a while. If you're getting constipated, etc., then try to add some fruits and vegetables to your diet.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 2:21 PM on May. 19, 2011

• There's things to consider like what kind of pizza? how much do you eat in one day? and are you remaining active, like do you still work out and balance out the pizza with other foods?
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 2:22 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Put broccoli, spinach, mushrooms, etc. on it
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:23 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Probably not, but I completely understand the feeling. My youngest is built on food from Portillo's. I ate there every single day, sometimes twice a day. I had a horrible pregnancy, but that food always made me feel like a million bucks. My son will be 6 next month and he LOVES their food still!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:26 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Make it yourself and make it healthy. You can even make fruit pizza so you are getting fruit. Some like it some dont. Personally I prefer homeade pizza compared to frozen or restaurant pizza.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 2:29 PM on May. 19, 2011

• You are eating which is always a good thing.
    Anonymous

• i refuse to make it myself when papa johns makes wheat crust and they can just deliver it to me everyday lol
    momtobe522

Comment by momtobe522 (original poster) at 9:23 PM on May. 19, 2011