Would you ever consider plastic surgery?

HollyBoBolly

Asked by HollyBoBolly at 2:29 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• sure , when im rich
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 2:30 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Yes! I want my breasts lifted when I m done having children
    coala

Answer by coala at 2:30 PM on May. 19, 2011

• yes I would, I'd have my boobs done...after 3 kids, they aren't what they used to be :)
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 2:31 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Seeing celebrities who have had surgeries discourages me from doing it.
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 2:32 PM on May. 19, 2011

• no a waste of money you can't stop nature no matter how much money you have you can't stop aging
    MADUKES402

Answer by MADUKES402 at 2:33 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Heck yea! As soon as I'm done having kids I'm getting something done to my belly lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:36 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I have and I did! and I am glad and sorry I did not do it sooner!

Answer by older at 2:49 PM on May. 19, 2011

• My mother and I have terrible skin elasticity...and babies have left us with bellies that look like a 105 year old woman's face. Wrinkly loose skin. I would LOVE to have that taken care of. It is so discouraging to work to "get your body back" (muscles and weight back down), and know that your stomach is ruined no matter what. Sigh. My LP would not support me doing it though. He says its not like he doesn't know what caused it, and that it would be silly and vain to go have it done.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 2:50 PM on May. 19, 2011

• My breast and stomach
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:54 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Yes. I'm 25 and about to have my fifth child so if I decide I'm done having babies after this one I'm getting a breast lift so I look like a 25 year old! I also have what they use to call beauty marks, the small moles on my face. I have one in the infamous spot - right above the corner of my mouth as well as one on my cheek and one on my chin and another on the other side of my mouth below the corner - I hate them and want them removed, I guess technically that isn't plastic surgery but it still counts as modifying the way I look.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 2:55 PM on May. 19, 2011