HELP!!!

Im in my first trimester and im sick i made a docter appt but im thinking i should go to the hospital my throat is acheing so bad and im not having any cold symptoms no running noise, no snezzing, and no congestion, but i know last time i went to my primary care docter she said my tonsils were large well now my throat feel really swollen and i can feel them idk if they are infected are what and its making me have an ear ache like my ear is full of fluid and it aches i think its infected too and i can hardly swallow if i do i have to swallow twice, and im trying to see if it is an infection is it gonna hurt the baby by me being sick please help im so worried.

momtobe522

Asked by momtobe522 at 2:51 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Just gp tp the doctor. They can give you an antibiotic that is safe for the baby.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:53 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I'd go see a doctor, they can put you on antibiotics if they are needed that are safe for you and for the baby.
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 2:54 PM on May. 19, 2011

• ok but does me bein sick may hurt the baby?
    momtobe522

Comment by momtobe522 (original poster) at 2:56 PM on May. 19, 2011

• bump
    ShaunaP83

Answer by ShaunaP83 at 3:04 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Shouldn't. I got the stomach flu in my 1st trimester and lost like 10#. I have a healthy 7 month old now. When your pg, your body will protect the baby.
    tnunley

Answer by tnunley at 3:39 PM on May. 19, 2011