Belly after baby.....

anyone else looking a little flabby? LOL I had an almost 9lb baby. I.was.huge! Everyone asked if i was having twins, and i was all in the front. I didnt go out on the sides at all, so of course that left me with lots of stretch marks in the front and some loose skin. Anyone else? lol

Mommy103110

Asked by Mommy103110 at 2:53 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My stomach is disgusting!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:54 PM on May. 19, 2011

• eh its cool..mine too lol! i would probably have to get surgery to get this fixed but im not too sure if i care that much lol! I mean i hate being this way cuz im uncomfortable...but its one of the things i have to accept since i will be having more babies and it will most likely get worse!
    Mommy103110

Comment by Mommy103110 (original poster) at 2:58 PM on May. 19, 2011

• it's just not the same after having kids.. trust me I have 4.. stretch marks just don't go away.. but my solution to work on my stomach is to drink a lot of water, and exercise..
    momma20201030

Answer by momma20201030 at 3:01 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I had a 9lb baby too as my first. No matter how much I worked out, or how many crunches I did, I still have a lil flab. :( I had another baby (and am 3 1/2 months preggo now) and it didnt get better, but it didnt get worse. Suregery is the only way to fix it. But it comes with the territory of having children! :)
    thatgrlkels

Answer by thatgrlkels at 3:02 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I lost a lot of weight pre-baby so I was already flabby. Maybe someday I'll have an abdominoplasty. Until then, I just ignore it.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 3:18 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Well hopefully when i have another it doesnt get worse! I dont really care about the stretch marks. I mean it does suck to have them but its the flab belly that gets me lol
    Mommy103110

Comment by Mommy103110 (original poster) at 4:24 PM on May. 19, 2011