How did you find out about Cafe Mom and when did you join?

I linked to it off of Myspace about a year ago. How about you?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 12:34 AM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i also linked it off of myspace, and i think that i also seen it advertised at my doctors office and i joined earlier this year
    ldc90

Answer by ldc90 at 12:43 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• About six months ago.
    An old friend told me I should join. We had just moved to another state and I became a SAHM for the 1st time. I was getting a little depressed and needed more adults to interact with.
    honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 1:20 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I just googled "chats for moms" and this one came up first, I love cafemom now, (after learning how to fendoff trolls). Did you know the co-founder of Cafemom is Andrew Shue ( he played Billy on Melsrose Place).
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:37 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I got an invite from my bestfriend, about a year ago! I'd never heard of it before then.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 8:11 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I linked it off of tloljournals(the labor of love journals) It really is a great site you guys should check it out. Its alot like this site. www.tloljournals.com
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Dec. 7, 2008