Spotting at 6 weeks? adult content

I started spotting yesterday went into the er and they said it was because i was carrying too much weight in my backpack and to eliminate that and cut down on the stress...so i came home and relaxed and now i am still spotting...went to my OB today and everything was good with the baby, but he doesnt know as to why i am spotting...anyone experience this ever? This is my 2nd pregnancy and my first he was 3 months premature and passed away at 2 weeks old. 6wks2days and scared now...

Sweetbaby0918

Asked by Sweetbaby0918 at 3:00 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If it continues, and the baby looks okay, ask about the possibility of a placenta issue. It may mean that you need to avoid sex and exercise until it clears.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:07 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Some woman have periods or spotting throughout their entire pregnancy. If your terribly worried then visit a different OB for a second opinion
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 3:01 PM on May. 19, 2011

• thank you!
    Sweetbaby0918

Comment by Sweetbaby0918 (original poster) at 3:02 PM on May. 19, 2011

• thank you i never thought to ask that....
    Sweetbaby0918

Comment by Sweetbaby0918 (original poster) at 3:11 PM on May. 19, 2011