Can i be pregnant?

I had my tubes tied in 2010 after i had my son through a C*Section, and now im not so sure that it worked,cause now i am having some pains on my side,and i have been having pains in my stomach,and light bleeding, but no other normal pregnacy symptoms other then tired? could i really be pregnant? and if so what are the chances of this baby being ok and myself?

amanda1008550

Asked by amanda1008550 at 3:03 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• With your tubes tied, it's not likely. I'd call the doc.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:05 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Could be your period...it could also be an eptopic pregnancy...the pain in your side is it like where your tubes would be? if it gets worse go to the dr.
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 3:07 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Call the doc. A friend had eptopic pregnancy after tubes tied, she ignored the symptoms and collapsed at her home. Thankfully her daughter dialed 911 and after a few days in the hospital was ok.
    artio.sd

Answer by artio.sd at 3:19 PM on May. 19, 2011