What are some good organic herbs to try during pregnancy?

herbs to help with morning sickness, being sleepy, for the skin, and to help relax.

NuMom2Bee

Asked by NuMom2Bee at 3:05 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Health

• I would NOT try any herbs while pregnant ever. Herbs as simple as basil & celery seed can be toxic to the fetus in high amounts. Get an herb book & you'll see the toxicity while pregnant. The only thing to help with morning sickness is ginger but it only works for a very short time after you eat it. Take a regular Prenatal vitamin & your OBGYN will test your iron levels & recommend an iron supplement in addition to your prenatal vitamin if necessary if you are tired. Even some herbal teas can be dangerous. Now is not the time to experiment. GL.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:20 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Thank you so much because I love herbal tea's but I will be ex-ing that out of my diet!
    NuMom2Bee

Comment by NuMom2Bee (original poster) at 4:37 PM on May. 19, 2011