What would you do.........

ok we had a pool party the other day and it was me and my hubby and my sister and her fiance and my neighbor .what happened was the guys were making drinks for all of us and i was getting something out of the kitchen and as i walked out i saw my younger sister who was visiting us and my neighbor share a kiss.my sister isnt bi or at least i dont think i mean she is getting married in 6 months.she didnt even try to stop it so maybe she just wanted to try it.then later on those 2 were getting a little friendlier.what i want to know should i tell her fiance or just leave it alone

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Let it be, let it be. Let it be, oh let it be...
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 3:33 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Maybe ask her about it. She doesn't need to get married if she doesn't love him.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 3:18 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Absolutely nothing.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:23 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Just let it go.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 4:05 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I'd let it go. I wouldn't want to be in the middle of what is sure to be major drama.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 4:36 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I would let go. your sister will come to you. with whatever concern she may have. just be there for her.
    5heartbeats

Answer by 5heartbeats at 6:40 PM on May. 19, 2011

• You should'nt tell her finace but talk to your sister and ask her if she is sure about this do they have an open realationship?
    Betutah

Answer by Betutah at 7:29 PM on May. 19, 2011