A fudged up thing from a friend!! adult content

Okay so my friend called me this morning, and this is the conversation
i answer the phone and say hi
her: hey man could you do your best friend a favor?
me: uh what?
her: com see me i miss you!
me:aww sure will!!
her: good cause i dont have any food and i dont want to ask my mother in law to ttake me lol so yea when will you be heere say..30 minutes?
me: uh no
her okay so about 2....
me: i geuss so
her: ok see you then
WTF!! omg am i supposed to take this shit..this hurt bad i thought she wanted to see me yet it was only to use me idk what to do anymore..im tired!!

babygirl_18

Asked by babygirl_18 at 3:29 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Doesn't sound like a friend you need. Sorry!!!
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 3:30 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Maybe she called you because you are her friend and she thought you would be understanding of her not wanting to ask someone else to take her?

Answer by gemgem at 3:31 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Doesn't sound like a friend. More like a mooch.

I would have ended the conversation with "If the only reason you want me to come see you is so i can run your butt around, you need to find a new friend."
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:31 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Flat out ask her if she is using you?
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 3:31 PM on May. 19, 2011

• yes thats what my hubby says and mom says but it doesnt seem right either way
    babygirl_18

Comment by babygirl_18 (original poster) at 3:32 PM on May. 19, 2011

• is this the first time?
    this person needs food?
    does this person call you when they dont need something?
    i care, so answer
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 3:35 PM on May. 19, 2011

• awww, so sorry momma, I'd be upset too and feel like I was being used. Knowing me, I'd go to help her out cause I just couldn't leave her hanging but I'd tell her how it made me feel and how she came across.
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 3:35 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Kick her to the curb.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:36 PM on May. 19, 2011

• She has me running 20 min to her house every tuesday and thursday to watch her child while she goes and takes her other child to the doctor bc she doesnt want to "deal" with two kids at the doctors....she has me coming to get her on the 1st to go cash her check running to get her liquor and to wlamart and her mans tax papers and taking her to reapply her child into daycare because they keep denying her child...and pays me nothing i have spent so much money on her and help her out by buying food and bringing it to her when she had nothing and she has done nothing in return i mean nothing!!!!!!!! it sure does sound like i am a friend but its not the other way around!
    babygirl_18

Comment by babygirl_18 (original poster) at 3:36 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Is she always asking you for things like this? If it is just once in a blue moon, I might overlook it, but if it is all the time, then, I would start to become unavailable.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:36 PM on May. 19, 2011