What are some symptoms of pregnancy? adult content

Lately I have been having troubles sleeping, I can no longer smoke without almost vomiting, I am always tired, I am suffering mood swings, I can no longer hold in my belly, my lower regions are hard when i stand up but when i am sitting or laying down it seems to vanish, I get light headed easily, everything I eat goes right threw me, I am constantly drinking something, my breasts are tender but have not darkened at all. Could I be pregnant?

DevanPal

Asked by DevanPal at 3:35 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Pee on a stick. How the heck are we supposed to know?
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 3:40 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Hey i'm 18 and am kind of freaking out so i am trying to get as much advice as i can before i waste my money for nothing. If you dont have any advice then dont leave a comment. Thank you and have a nice day.
    DevanPal

Comment by DevanPal (original poster) at 3:44 PM on May. 19, 2011

• hunn we get this question like a million times a day, we are all just sick and tired of answering it over and over again, you can go to the dollar store and spend $1.00 and get a test, my advice just go buy 1
    sianniona

Answer by sianniona at 4:06 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I didn't know you could get a test at the dollar store I thought you could only get them from walmart and walgreens or get a test done at the doctors. Thank you for letting me know that i will have to go walk to the store and get one.
    DevanPal

Comment by DevanPal (original poster) at 4:18 PM on May. 19, 2011