What would you think?

I have had three wonderful little boys and well with my pregnancies I have gotten stretch marks and alot of loose skin. I was not a big girl when I got pregnant(102lbs pre baby #1) and post baby #3 two months ago I am 136lbs I weighed in on delivery day at 178.3 lbs. SO Roughly I gain alot during my pregnancies, Anyway I have had 3 csection and now I have a load of loose skin and it hurts if It gets touched and such. I went to the doctors and they recommended me have plastic surgery to have a tummy tuck done due to medical reasoning....I am not a fan of surgeries and I am also not a fan of plastic surgery I have always said where what got has given you... Would I be wrong to have it done since they say i need it or it can cause more problems or what, I rely on most of you ladies here as you are honest about most things so help a sister out!! Also if you wanna be degrading and rude please leave your comments out!!

AbbeyKAy

Asked by AbbeyKAy at 3:47 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Health

• No surgery is safe. Having a tummy tuck after multiple cesareans is not going to be an easy procedure. There is no guarantee that it won't hurt after the procedure.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:49 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I'm not sure about health problems. If you can afford it and you think it might make you feel more comfortable about yourself, then go for it.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 3:49 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I say go for it...good luck!
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 8:48 PM on May. 20, 2011