Could they make me pay full price?

I suspect that a certain site has priced an item wrong.If i order it for that price do they have to honor it?Or can they make me pay full price?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Shopping

• First, search the site & see their terms & conditions for typographical errors. If it's a well know website, you can be sure that they have clauses.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:03 PM on May. 19, 2011

• They have to sell it to you for the advertised price.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:59 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I guess it would depend on their policy. Some stores say if it is marked a certain price that is what you pay but some will just say it was marked wrong and tell you what the price is and you can decide if you want it or not. I would contact the site and just ask if the price is correct.
    Anonymous

• Take it through check out. If the price remains the low price until the end then that's the price it is. You have to approve the final transaction before it's complete. So make sure it's that price. I do that on all my online transactions just in case.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:07 PM on May. 19, 2011