How low is this? this guy is using the fact he may have cancer to manipulate his wife adult content

he beens sick lately and ended up in the ER, the doctors wanted to rule out cancer as a cause. which from what i understand is just to make sure everything is ok. actually my 2 boys went in with bronchitis and both have swollen lyphpe nodes and they ordered test to rule out cancer on them too. ( to me it seems like a far fetched idea since the kids are healthy otherwise)
well anyway back to the "husband" he talked his wife into letting him sleep with 2 of her friends, to have a 4-some. which in itself is not much of a big deal, but they went as far as posting pics on facebook, the 3 woman in their bra n panties and all over him. he keeps playing this i might be dieing bit to get his wife to let him sleep with more woman. he hasnt even made an appoinment with the oncologest yet to run tests so he doesnt even know for sure whats going on. i know this cause he has texted me about it and asked me to join them. i know its not my business but i just find irritating, he played this card before when he dated my friend, and found out nothing is wrong with him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• When he asked for a foursome, I would tell him where he could go. I wouldn't care if he had cancer or not. What goes around comes around, he will get what he deserves.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 4:00 PM on May. 19, 2011

• She's letting it happen.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:08 PM on May. 19, 2011

• That's kinda sick.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 6:09 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Hes getting away with what she is allowing maybe she like the ideal he is coming up with.
    5heartbeats

Answer by 5heartbeats at 6:18 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I agree with 5heartbeats, maybe it's what she's into and is blaming it on him. I really couldn't imagine any woman tolerating that, cancer or not, if she wasn't ok with it to start with.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:12 PM on May. 20, 2011