Have You heard this to?

Many believe the world will end this Saturday at 6 pm that's right May 21st 2010. What do you think about this date or any other (such as 2012)? Some people aren't taking this to lite they are selling there homes, not paying bills they see no reason. However Matthew 24:36 Jesus himself says "Of that day and hour no man, no, not the angels in heaven, but my father only." And the bible also says that we will have false people professing the end. SO what do y'all think? Is this it? or is it 2012? Or is it a mystery to us all? And why?

piorkowski

Asked by piorkowski at 4:02 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Religious Debate

• I think it's crazy, no one knows when the world will end.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 4:03 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Look in the religion and beliefs section. religious debate section, and just for fun section to see the many posts explaining how people feel about this.
    Anonymous

• Its just a bunch of BS and you have to be stupid to believe i. First the date was set Dec 2012 then it was changed to sometime in 2015 then again it was changed to this Saturday. Its hard to believe something when it get its changed so damn much. I didnt even know the date was changed again until the news said something.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:04 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Wasnt changed. Some one that has to do with a christian brodcasting service in okland Ca. Believes this is whats supposed to happen thus what clues he gathers from the bible. The 2012 prediction is different and based on an ancient calander.
    piorkowski

Comment by piorkowski (original poster) at 4:07 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Yes, lol, we've all heard about it. It's probably the most common topic here in the last few months. No, hardly any of us believe it, including myself. I don't believe in any rapture or "end of times". I don't believe that's what the text is trying to tell us, and I don't interpret it that way.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:08 PM on May. 19, 2011

• http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40885541/ns/us_news-life/t/end-days-may-believers-enter-final-stretch/
    piorkowski

Comment by piorkowski (original poster) at 4:12 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I have just been going with if it happens it happens. And when it happens what can ya do but be ready. I just always seem to have an intrest in what others think, and where the get there information. I found out about it today My grandma called me from work and asked if I had heard anything about it. I was like "nope". She said they were having rapture parties and what no over this. I was amazed
    piorkowski

Comment by piorkowski (original poster) at 4:15 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I jumped right onto my computer to have a look and what do ya know there it was. I do love how there is never a boring moment. There is always some theory on this or that. Don't mean to pull anyones chains if I did. Just wanted to know what others thought :)
    piorkowski

Comment by piorkowski (original poster) at 4:18 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Sigh. I've answered this one so much, I'm just going to start posting for points.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 6:51 PM on May. 19, 2011

• * NO ONE knows - only god, not even jesus, when god thinks its the time, he will send his some for us... So who knows if it will be saturday OR 2012, the bible says don't sit & wonder, he says occupy yourself- meaning live your life & stronger your walk with the lord the word of the lord :) THE QUESTION IS - when the lord comes back, where will spend eternity ?!
    ZoeyMariah.

Answer by ZoeyMariah. at 6:59 PM on May. 19, 2011