How to learn to scrapebook?

I have a lot of embellishments and photos and papers, page protector etc... I really can't afford anything else any getting started suggestions?

lmt_mom2010

Asked by lmt_mom2010 at 4:17 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• :) you can find stuff at the dollar store.. go to my homepage & see some of my scrapbook pages. getting organized by themes or seasons or people would be a good start. cafemom also has a scrapbook group site if you wanna join there is alot of ideas there
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 4:24 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I found some really neat things at the Dollar Tree awhile back. Also, you can Google it, and come up with TONS of info- there are sites devoted specifically to scrapbooking and ideas.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 4:31 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Start with whatever it is that you have and go from there. Work with what you have and build onto your collection little by little. That is what I am doing as I am on a tight budget right now. Good luck to you.
    kirstenvargo

Answer by kirstenvargo at 9:19 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Just start little by little, I looked online for ideas. Then went to a craft store and got some paper and what not and got creative! Good luck momma!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 8:57 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I love scrapbooking although i have done it in over a year....I had bought a few things and even stickers I had or something like that...my DH got me a kit for Christmas and I still have almost everything it came with I havent done it in so long...just do a page that fits you when I look at other peoples I am so amazed of how pretty it is but I just dont have the creativity skill but I just do what I think looks good..
    mamaevans2

Answer by mamaevans2 at 7:55 PM on May. 21, 2011

• I got a lot of the basics and went from there. Over time you will realize what you like and what your style is going to be. Then you start building your collection from there. In no time you will have a good collection to work with.
    kirstenvargo

Answer by kirstenvargo at 8:52 PM on May. 23, 2011