Im so confused...

I just caught more or less my BF still going on to sites that are only if your looking for a good time kind of thing hook ups and such and some of them are even gay sites....Im pregnant with our baby and due anytime and this is disturbing me...ive asked him about it and he says he hasnt been to them sites lately but I found some emails that prove otherwise that include nude pics that he has sent and ones he has received....he swears his heart is with me and only me but how can I believe him?? I wasnt even looking or searching for this stuff I just came across it and Im worried since my ex cheated and left me for another woman...until now the BF has given me no reason to not trust him and im not sure if its not the pregnancy hormones making me feel this way but im having serious trust issues with him right now...any advice will be helped and appreciated and nothing rude please! Im hurting here!!!

michellesgirls2

Asked by michellesgirls2 at 4:19 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Poor girl: ) He's lying and you know it, it'll only get worse hun you know that too. Take care of you and your baby, you have to be as stress free as possible.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:23 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Sometimes those sites do send previous members e-mails. Hell i get crap like that and I have never been on one of those sites. But a red flag is how he sent things. The evidence is in your face and he still lies about it. You know what you got to do. Maybe leave him for a while. Get some space and try to think things through. Maybe you leaving will wake him up and make he grow up.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:24 PM on May. 19, 2011

• It could be just follow up e-mails, but if he has done it in the past, he is most likely doing it. I agree with the above responses, maybe some time apart will help him realize (or you realize) what he is missing and grow up a bit. Its a bad and stressful feeling of always having to look over your shoulder and have that always in the back of your mind... what if...
    :(
    thatgrlkels

Answer by thatgrlkels at 4:29 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Thanks for your comments I just dont know like I said im so confused...
    michellesgirls2

Comment by michellesgirls2 (original poster) at 5:09 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I don't think I would leave him. for every question there is an answer for it. Don't over exert yourself. be open and talk with him. get the answer to your concern.
    5heartbeats

Answer by 5heartbeats at 6:06 PM on May. 19, 2011

• It's one thing to look at porn but to go on dating sites gay or strait is a problem he is proably cheating and if it is a guy you can't make him happy in that way and you should really think about taking any more steps like marriage till you firgure out if he is gay.Good luck.
    Betutah

Answer by Betutah at 7:25 PM on May. 19, 2011