What does his response mean?

Last night I asked my boyfriend what he thought if I were pregnant. He said, "I haven't put much thought into it". I responded by, "you would freak, you don't want another baby". He said, "how do you know what I want". So I asked, "what do you want? What would you want to do if I was pregnant". He replied, "whatever you would want to do". I attempted to explain to him that it doesn't matter what
I want, what would HE want. He than said, "I'd probably have a heart attach". So I came out and said, "I might be". He than told me that since my periods are all over the place that I'm probably just having menstral symptoms and I'm thinking too far into it and that for a while I was consistant to have AF around the 16th till the last couple of months I haven't had it. So I explained to him my theory of an OPK.

Am I reading into his results too far? How would you take it? Am I asking the wrong questions? Should I just wait to have a clear hpt before bringing it up again? It kind of makes me nervouse to tell him if it comes back positive...

Which btw, here is a pic of past 2 days results. This morning isn't on there but it was a very dark line again. My theory is to watch the line progressivly get darker than take another hpt since more time has gone by. You can barely see from the photo, the results are becoming more and more clear later in the day. IF tonight is yet even darker my plan is to take a hpt tomorrow evening (day 4 past somewhat expected period date)

11 am and 6pm the day after seemed to be the same darkness but when I looked this morning its actually darker than 11am the day before.

triciabc21

Asked by triciabc21 at 4:19 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• In my opinion it's not worth it to fight over something that isn't for sure yet. What-ifs and hypotheticals don't matter. It's what he does if and when you come to him and tell him that you are actually pregnant that will determine how you should feel. As for what he wants, give him time to think about that before expecting an answer. While he takes time make sure you know what you want. I hope you get the results you are looking for, whatever that may be. Try to remember that women and men think about things differently- as in women obsess about things and men usually don't, so the fact that he doesn't have a list of things to talk about off the top of his head when you bring up pregnancy doesn't mean he doesn't care.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 4:26 PM on May. 19, 2011