Ironic? Yet speaks volumes?

Dirty Harry Reid, one of the biggest pushers for Obamacare, hails from the state of Nevada, which just got a waiver from Obamacare.

The Health and Human Services Department announced late Friday that Nevada had secured a statewide waiver from certain implementation requirements of the Obama administration's health care law, because forcing them through, the department found, "may lead to the destabilization of the individual market."

http://nation.foxnews.com/obamacare/2011/05/18/entire-state-nevada-scores-obamacare-waiver#ixzz1MpeFWP85

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 4:26 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Well isn't that nice? Wonder how much Dirty Harry got to line his pockets out of the deal?
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:35 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Yeah, I heard about that. Nancy's district got a lot of waivers too. Guess maybe they finally read the bill they passed and decided it wasn't such a good thing for "their" people.
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 5:01 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Yep, I'm getting pretty sick of this crap too. I can't believe people are not pissed off enough to let their voices be heard. It's not just Harry, it's Nancy, it's Obamas hypocrisy, it's the nasty left wing media and on and on. Do you think this is how they plan on keeping our minds off of republicans entering the race so they can once again pick the candidate? One thing after another that reeks of corruption coming out of this administration.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:53 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I think it is a crock o'crap. There should be NO exemptions for any of the districts/states whose representatives voted this crap in for the rest of us.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 6:50 PM on May. 19, 2011

• There should be NO exemptions for any of the districts/states whose representatives voted this crap in for the rest of us.

Great idea YSK. I think all the districts whose representatives voted against it should get a waiver!!!!
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 6:52 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Personally, I think any congresscritter that voted for this mess ~ and is reelected (if they haven't been voted out already) should NOT be able to get waivers for their state or their district. If there are enough idiots that voted for them, and for the HC bill, those idiots should have to suffer with it ~ even if it means firing every single gov't. employee to be able to afford it.

I agree itsmesteph. This entire mess is another diversionary tactic. That just means those of us who are paying attention need to look harder at what they are doing when there are no cameras on them. As for our media, I've reached a point where I refuse to read any links from certain sites if they neglect to report these actions or just gloss over them. If enough others do the same, maybe the media will wake up.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 6:58 PM on May. 19, 2011

• What the freakin' hell! Reid insisted this is the greatest thing since the invention of the zipper and his entire state gets a waiver. Well, sign me up of that if you please. Plus, Pelosi's district has gotten 20% of the recent waivers granted. Can you say H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E-S? How did they sucker the Congress into listening to anything they have to say? Voters? Are you paying attention? Anyone?

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:55 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Voters? Are you paying attention? Anyone?

Liberals never respond to this type of question. If they ignore it, it will go away.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 7:59 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Liberals never respond to this type of question. If they ignore it, it will go away.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:23 PM on May. 19, 2011

• And they still defend them...confused

Love that pic, grly, LOL!

agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 9:39 PM on May. 19, 2011