It's raining it's pouring we are having a camping trip...... IN the livingroom.. Need idea's help?

because it's been raining almost every day my 3 year old is getting bored, so decided to do a "camping trip" in our living room. I set up a tent out of make shift blankets (Our regular outdoor tent is too large to fit in our livingroom, lol), so she has a tent (her sister and I will camp out on the floor rather than in her tent, or may set up our bedroom in the playroom in the next room.) Anyways, we have a wood stove in our living room and were going to fire it up. We have marshmellows, graham crackers, and chocolate for smores, but obviously we need dinner ideas. I want to be able to cook them over the fire so was thinking about hotdogs, and cook up some side dishes in the kitchen before hand.. any ideas for some fun and creative other snacks and sides (doesn't have to be cooked on the fire, obviously we are indoors and can still use the kitchen, lol).
any fun game ideas? Snack ideas? etc

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 4:29 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Take a can of beans..or veggies and peel the wrapper off. Open the can and set it on the stove to warm them up. Frontier cooking.
    Anonymous