Who is Casey Anthony?

I keep seeing stories about her, but I didn't have tv for a long time and I don't read the news paper.

I feel stupid when people talk about it.

Yes, I'm serious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caylee_Anthony_homicide

She is accused of killing her child.

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 4:35 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Stupid crazy bitch that killed her preschooler and kept her body in a trunk. It's a Florida story
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:34 PM on May. 19, 2011

• A low life piece of trash who claims her daughter went missing for 31 days yet she never filed a report. She partied for those 31 days. She killed her precious 3 yr old baby girl. May she rot in the depths of hell.
    Anonymous

• Her daughter went missing and she didn't report is for like 30 days...and only when her mother (the grandmother) kept questioning it, did the police get called and the child reported missing. Casey (the mom) then proceeded to tell the cops she was doing her own investigation to find the child as the child was kidnapped by the sitter (the sitter was made up and was found to not exist). The grandmother noticed a smell in the trunk of Casey's car and said it smelled like someone died in their. The child was missing and no one knew where she was...6 or more months later, the body of the little girl is found just down the road from the grandparents house in a trash bag. She is on trial for the murder of her daughter now cause it seems all the evidence is pointing to her being as she lied so much and didn't report her daughter missing in the first place. She needs to be buried under the jail in my opinion, she makes me so sick.
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 4:38 PM on May. 19, 2011

• this is just a crazy case. I mean really I now "innocent until proven guilty" But she didn't even report her daughter missing??? And her whole behavior when first arrested. Your daughter is dead and no tears? I would have been a basket case, I know people handle things differently but really, this whole thing is crazy. And the grandfather was a cop....gee I'm sure he is helping her with the cover up. I don't think he was involved but at this point I think he is giving her the tips on how to get out of it. That poor little sweet girl, how could anyone hurt a child.
    Anonymous

• she's going on trial for Killing her 2 y/o daughter in FLA
    nybor48

Answer by nybor48 at 4:35 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Look up the whole story in the net, you will get a more accurate account of the events.

Answer by older at 9:56 PM on May. 19, 2011