I think my SO is a dork.

I think my SO is a dork for playing Christmas music non-stop from Thanksgiving until Christmas. It is on in his car, on the computer, on the radio... it is EVERYWHERE.

He also only watches Christmas related shows and movies during this time.
I love him and just have to laugh at my overly tattooed man who normally listens to thrash metal.

Do you know anyone else just as obsessed with Christmas?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 12:53 AM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i was thinking your SO was a dork too till you said he was a tattoed thrash metal man...that just makes it cute!! i wish my DH was more into Christimas...sometimes i feel like im doing it all!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:13 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I would listen to Christmas music all year if it wouldn't land me in the loony bin. I don't think he's a dork for that. I think he's right on. Pass the egg nog!

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:55 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• aw i wish my husband was that way i love christmas
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 12:58 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I agree with okmanders.
    honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 1:17 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• my husband is a dork too. no tats. I have one. still, my dorky hubby has been a good provider if nothing else, and a respectable worker.
    onlycathyo

Answer by onlycathyo at 1:19 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• he rocks in my opinion. Way to go. Just think, he could be the type to dislike it and not want anything to do with it. that would suck. So no, hes not a dork at all. I kinda like a break from the normal music that we have to listen to all the time. Like pnukey said, i would listen to it all year also. It is kinda like free therapy, makes me calm and happy.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 1:36 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Lol, I guess I'm a dork! I sound just like ur SO without all the tats! Haha, I'd listen to Christmas music all year long if my hubby would let me :-D
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:46 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I'm a dork, too! I love Christmas music. My husband absolutely hates it!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 8:09 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• That is adorable. It would probably drive me batty too BUT I wish we could just take your husband and my husband and then mash them together and we'd each get one husband that was balanced out about the holidays. LOL
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 11:02 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Sometimes the more dorky he is the more attracted I am to him...Men don't by nature show a soft side so when he does I eat it up!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:43 PM on Dec. 7, 2008