Your Help Please

Hello. I am planning on building a website for moms/families. I am having trouble choosing a niche though. I was thinking about time management, parenting, or fitness but there seems to be so many of these website already out there. Is there any subject that needs to be addressed? Anything anyone needs more information on that doesn't seem to be out there? I don't want to build just another site filled with fluff. Not that I am an expert on any parenting/family issue, but I would really like to build a website that will help others and parenting/family life is something I can relate to and would enjoy learning more about while building my site. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

amycorp

Asked by amycorp at 4:40 PM on May. 19, 2011 in General Parenting

• Checklists for each trimester. What you should do and what you should ignore that people tell you.
    spagirl0426

Answer by spagirl0426 at 4:44 PM on May. 19, 2011

• You can try how other moms handle their time regarding those subjects. With today's fast paced lifestyle mom's need some other directions regarding time management, family and how to take care of themselves in this new world. We have so much more to deal with computers, kids being more network social than people social. Just some thoughts. Great question though really makes ya think. Have a great day.
    malibumom1

Answer by malibumom1 at 5:09 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I think you could have an entire site dedicated to tackling toddler topics. Like, brushing their teeth and maybe some good tactics for pinning them down and dressing them . . . that sort of thing. You could make it really funny!
    nepenthe429

Answer by nepenthe429 at 5:34 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Beauty tips (home made) for mums
    imdowntoearth

Answer by imdowntoearth at 8:40 AM on May. 25, 2011