This is my 4th question on here today. My kids are making me insane!!!!

my dear little girl who is 3 is really pushing me today. Woke up to discover she found a pen and colored herself, a lot!!!
she asked if she could wear a dress and I said no keep what you have on, we have to go out soon. she comes in wearing a nightie. Why are you wearing a jammies? It's not jammies, it's a nightie! argh!!!
Don't cut your sister's hair. Why you not telling Abby? Abby dosen't have the scissors!!!!
Close the door don't let the cat out, good bye kittie.
Can I have mouth wash? for the 20th time today and the answer is still no!!!!
CAn I have a sucker? No it's morning. Oh. Can I have a sucker? No it's still morning.
Can Connor have a candy? No he's a baby. yeah I can give him one. No he can't eat it yet he will choke.
Ok him eat your boobie then.
Love her dearly but I swear her mission is to drive me crazy! lol
What have your kids done to drive you nuts today?
This btw is just a sample of what she's said today, she's full of it today!

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 4:45 PM on May. 19, 2011 in General Parenting

• My DD just woke her sister up and dumped a cup of Cheerios all at the same time, stuck her whole hand in a jar of Nutella, dumped my coupon book on the floor, asked for a no wait cried! for a Go Gurt then throw it in the trash 10 second and cried for it again. Throw cookies at her dad while he was sleeping. Lol I'm seeing a pattern of food related incidents. Now shes yelling out the window at the birds telling them to shew...
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 4:53 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Don't worry, alotleft2do, MIL has 5 kids in their 40s and 50s, and she wishes she had the good ol' teenage days back! She says the late 40s seem to be the most problematic age so far, lol!
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 5:12 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I know this may not help but one day you will turn around and have teenagers and will will be begging The Lord God in almighty heaven to have these days back, lol, just pick and choose your battles, take lots of pictures and laugh it is the only thing a parent has to maintain any real sanity. I had 3 girls in 5 years and back then they would get out markers and paint faces and even food dye for frosting from wilton, that stuff stains! but I took pictures and dealt with it all with a sense of humor and now those girls are teens and can pull out the pictures and wish I had those days back.
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 4:58 PM on May. 19, 2011

• :) i feel your pain my 8 year still does this.. don't argue, yell just simply keep telling her No & she'll stop eventually.
    My 8 is the worst listener, she can't no for an answer, and tries to start arguments. My 12 thinks she knows everything yet she is always changing her mind and can be disrespectful. My 4 yearold is the winer & mess maker.. my almost 2 year old climbs up & into everything he also makes big messes.. the boobie remark was pretty funny.
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 4:58 PM on May. 19, 2011