Did you ever think to check your husbands cell phone internet history? What would you have said? adult content

Yes for those horny men on the run, internet porn is available on cell phones. Before our internet was hooked up I checked my messages on his phone. I got home one night and thought I'd just go to the history and get to it faster and found some porn websites. I cried. He was sleeping. I got it together by the time he woke up. I told him I saw it and started crying again. He kept apologizing and telling me he was just bored. I told him I don't care if he does it as long as these images aren't thrown in my face. It bothered me more than I thought it ever would. I just was surprised to see it I guess. I thought I didn't care if he did it. The website was something like "Bang My Wife"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Not ALL men watch porn. I think it's silly when people say that. It makes you uncomfortable, you expressed that, and he apologized. Consider yourself blessed to have a man who cares how you feel about the subject. :)
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 5:56 PM on May. 19, 2011

• It really wasnt thrown in your face. You looked it up. If you dont care he looks at pron then why get upset when you find it?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:54 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I agree it wasnt thrown in your face you went looking for it, then cried when you found it. Porn is totally normal and I think I would be more concerned if my husband wasnt looking at it. I definitely would not go looking for a reason to complain and accuse him of throwing it in my face. You were LOOKING for something and you found it.

Answer by gemgem at 4:56 PM on May. 19, 2011

• It bothered me more than I thought it ever would. I just was surprised to see it I guess. I thought I didn't care if he did it.
    _______________________________
    But you do care. I would too. It feels unfaithful. Socially acceptable infidelity doesn't mean YOU have to find it acceptable. You two need to talk. Feel for you big time.
    quiescence

Answer by quiescence at 5:02 PM on May. 19, 2011

• ALL guys look at porn

Has your DH brainwashed you into actually thinking that. lmao.
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 5:13 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I am supportive Sweetie when I tell you, I don't thing you are being fair to your man. He wasn't hiding it from you or throwing it in your face and now he has this cloud over this head that he has made you so upset. I would let him off the hook, apologise and talk to him about your issue.....that seeing porn on his phone made you insecure. Agree on new boudries that are reasonable and that you both can agree on.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 5:24 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Has he cheated? Does he not come home at night? I am confused why you went through his phone.
    Anonymous

• I see what you are saying. You told him it was okay as long as you did not have to see the porn and now you changed your mind? I think you should talk to him again and ask him how you can help alleviate his boredom. I don't think it is a very good excuse for looking at porn but we have a porn-free house so I guess I have a different view. Hope things get better for you:)
    BetcCarter

Answer by BetcCarter at 4:57 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Sorry I am not buying your reasoning. I think you went looking for something and used that as an excuse. I would be pissed if I were your husband and ask why you don't trust me?
    Anonymous

• I can see why you'd be upset. Yes you went through his phone but that still doesn't make what he is doing all right. Porn exists. But I find it more than a little juvenile that married men need to look at naked women, even on a cell phone, and say it was because he was bored. Bad excuse for bad behavior.
    Anonymous